Do you want to print at 36m2 hour?
Do you want water-based 3 Litre inks giving very low production costs to increase your profit?
Do you want a sustainable edge on your competitors?
Need to print the whitest white?
HP Latex 800 Series
Why choose the HP Latex 800 Series
- Smart printing with cost efficient 3-litre eco cartridges ensures saturated durable colour at speed.
- Introducing the latest innovation with the whitest white
- Reach the next level of media versatility with innovative water-based HP Latex Ink for a safer work environment.
- It will deliver vivid colour and sharp 4-pt text, that gives saturated colour up to 334 ft2/hr outdoor.
- Sharpen your sustainability edge with HP Latex – no HAPs, odourless prints, locally recyclable Eco-Carton outer cardboard,
- Ideal for PSPs using solvent UV and Latex who want to extend their applications in order to win high-value signage jobs.
- Smart, efficient large format printing.
- Eco-conscious media screen reader support enabled.
- Finance options available.
The next level of media versatility
HP Latex 800 Series – Printer Features
Max width: 1.63 m (64 in)
Ink supply: 3-litre Eco-Carton
Max roll: 55 kg (121 lb) spindles load system
Indoor quality: 36 m2 /hr (388 ft2 /hr)
Outdoor quality: 25 m2 /hr (269 ft2 /hr)
Win high-value print jobs
- Deliver vibrant colours at high speed and use pure blacks to obtain striking contrast
- HP Latex printheads have 10-picoliter ink drops, providing accurate, sharp 4-point text
- Applications include: paper, canvas, wallpaper, and vinyl banners/textiles/poster
Robust, clever and effective printing
- High saturated colour productivity at speeds up to 388 ft2/hr outdoor, fast spindle-less loading
- Virtually monitor printing operation, with HP PrintOS tools
- Smart front panel to easily process replication and multi-copy jobs, allowing you to store up to 500 jobs
- Help minimise operating costs with cost-effective, altered 3-litre HP ink cartridges while the printer is running
Sharpen your sustainability edge with HP Latex
- Innovative water-based HP Latex Inks-no HAPs odourless printing, no risk warning labels needed,
- Recycle the carton cardboard ink cartridge locally; free return of printheads
- Choose from a wide range of compatible eco-conscious media
- HP Latex prints are recyclable, returnable, or non-hazardous and safe for disposal